Prefer another language?

Sunday 31 March 2013

Update - Happy Easter

Hello!

First of all I'd like to wish you all a very happy Easter. How are you celebrating? Leave me a comment! I'm celebrating with my family who now live in Switzerland who are coming over for a dinner (and tea as well) party. My mum is cooking lamb shanks. Speaking of my mum...



... she's a genius. Beautiful, huh? She makes these pretty hampers each year and this year me and my brother got one too. If you like it, please comment so I can show my mum and give her an Easter treat as well as some well earned gratitude.

___________________

Secondly, please check out this YouTube channel.


This is my older brother Blake's YouTube channel. He mostly does Minecraft videos, but in my opinion, his best work is The Blake Update where he does stand-up comedy about internet crazes and videos. Go the the right hand side to see the playlist with those in called The Blake Update or to Uploaded Videos to see them all.

Happy Easter Everybody! I hope you have a great day and enjoy your chocolate. By the way, there's a movie review coming soon...

Mez Out.   XD

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Mary. I'm glad you appreciated your Easter hamper x

    ReplyDelete