Prefer another language?

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Comments

Hi guys! Just a quick shout out to Tia Ryder, a permanent reader and the only person to comment on Mezzed It. Her comments are so friendly and thought-about so I think she's an online friend - and a good one! She's another reader of Pretty Little Things To Do. Speaking of which...

pretty little things


So Tia, do you have a blog of your own? What's the web address?

And for other readers, what are your Red Nose Day plans? I'd love to know. I'm doing a sponsored silence all day till 9pm on Red Nose Day and so far I've raised £50.50. Cool right?

From Mez. :)

PS: Like I said, I'm busy with school activities so I can't write as much for a while BUT please leave me comments and request for what I should Mez Up next.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, i do have blog just a quick thing i do sometimes ...... Its called +keepcalmanddreamflowers.blogspot.com weird i no !!!!!! P.s dates and times all wrong .

    ReplyDelete