Prefer another language?

Saturday 9 March 2013

Update

Hi readers! I hope you enjoyed my latest post - a book review! I enjoyed making it. Please leave me a comment on one of my posts, I still don't have any and would love to hear your opinions.

I won't be posting as much for a couple of weeks due to schoolwork, projects and other school-related things that will take up my time and thoughts. I WILL keep posting though and I'm working on a project that I will Mez Up soon.

CHECK THIS OUT!


Lovely, isn't it? Well it is 47cm long (about 18 inches), 39.5cm wide (about 14 inches)and super soft. But I don't know to do with it. What would you like to see me make out of this fabric. Anything that I can make out of that quantity of fabric - a hat, teddy bear, a purse, etc. Just leave me a comment with your suggestion!

Love from Mez.

1 comment:

  1. Being me i would make it into a cushion !!!! (@-@)

    ReplyDelete