Prefer another language?

Monday 11 March 2013

Update - FloJoes and Rainbows

Hi readers! 

So recently I commented on my favourite blog  Pretty Little Things To Do saying that I loved the blog and would she mind having a look at Mezzed It. Then a week later, my views stormed up by 50 views per post and I was oblivious as to why. Why? Because FloJo, the lovely writer of Pretty Little Things To Do wrote a post about how much it meant to her with a link to here too. AWWW!!! And as if that wasn't touching enough, there were 2 comments and one girl called Tia said that she liked Mezzed It, especially the bookmark post. I HAVE REGULAR VIEWERS? This calls for a 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Anyways, please please please check out Pretty Little Things To Do, FloJo works so hard on it and even the layout shows off her amazing personality. She blogs about pretty little things to do (duh) and also talks about her life in a way that makes you feel welcome. And did I mention she's 11 or 12? Wow.

www.prettylittlethingstodo.blogspot.com 
________________________________________________________________________

Also, (sorry, I don't usually talk about myself this much.) I'm doing a solo performance of Judy Garland's Somewhere Over The Rainbow from The Wizard of Oz (amazing film, by the way) at a school showcase and I am hoping to wear a white and blue checkered dress or something like that. Do you like musicals and musical theatre?If you do, please comment saying yes or no. I love it to bits. It's what I want to do when I'm older. Anyways, wish me luck! ;)


Love from Mez. :)

2 comments: