Prefer another language?

Thursday 28 March 2013

Update - Snow, Songs, Celebrations and Spoilers...

Hiya readers! There are a few things I'd like to say in this update.

Firstly, snow. Is it snowing where you are? Where I live, we had a lot of snow but it is now melting. It's been fun but annoying at the same time with getting to school and having my first snowy birthday (talk about that later).

Second of all, do you like the past few posts? The link to Rhianimation is on the word Rhiannimation in Rio's message which she wrote especially at my birthday sleepover. The special article was posted on my birthday sleepover to. Like it? Neither of the 2 posts got comments!! :-( So please comment, I'd love to hear from you and Mezzed It would really benefit from new people's comments.

Penultimately, I did the show I spoke to you about on my birthday. We spent the whole day of school rehearsing and watching people perform which was great. Unfortunately the song I told you about got cut but it was still fun.

Finally, my birthday was last Tuesday, 26th March, and I got...

A VIDEO CAMERA!!!

So I'm currently setting up a performing YouTube channel (where I'll act and sing) and I may set up a Mezzed It YouTube channel too to post vlogs, direct people here and show you how to do fun things with a video. If you're kineasthetic like me (learn better by doing, 50% of us do) then videos will be easier to follow than writing. That's why I try to include them and also pictures when I tell you how to do fun things. ANYWAY, would you like a Mezzed It YouTube channel and what should I show you how to make?
_________________

Thank you to the people from whom I've recieved support and comments from. Mezzed It is getting more and more popular each time I post. Email a link to Mezzed It to your friends! And don't forget to comment!

Mez Out. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment