Prefer another language?

Friday 5 April 2013

Update - News and More News

Hello readers!

Before I get onto the main topic, I'm a bit bored of just saying hello readers. I want to have a word for Mezzed It readers; like One Direction fans are Directioners and people who are into food are called foodies. Please leave a comment or tell me in person or...
EMAIL!!! 
Now that I've set up a YouTube channel (no videos yet, but I'll get onto that in a minute), I've got a Mezzed It email address that I can check for competitions, questions and surveys. SO, if you have a problem, question, request or want to take part in something like this without commenting (if you read from an Apple handheld device you can't comment), email me at 

mezzedit@gmail.com

Also, subscriptions. I've looked and I have one subscriber - my mum. Thanks mum! But please if you haven't subscribed would you consider it? You'll be safe from spam and I can't see you're email address, just your username. Just go to the bottom of the page (on a laptop or computer) and you'll see what you have to do.

________

Onto the main topic, I have  good news and bad news. The bad news is that I'm off on holiday to the countryside tomorrow which is lovely for me but you won't get any posts for a week. The GOOD news is I promise that the YouTube channel WILL have videos posted to it when I return. When I do post them, I'll post a link to here.

Okay, so see you in a week with a new how-to video. Mez Out.




1 comment:

  1. they should be called Mezzumies! (i dont know why, it ust popped inn to my head XD)

    ReplyDelete